Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby

I love the faces she makes at things.

Here she is dancing a little jig that her crib is set up. Someday, I'll post pics of the room.

And here she is in her first cloth diaper! Yay! I wanted to wait until her stump fell off, but I noticed some diaper rash starting up last night, so I wanted to nip it in the bud.
It is so much harder being home than I thought it would be. I love it, but I feel like I get nothing done somedays. It's a good day if I get myself up and dressed before noon. Today is not a good day. I got up around 10 because someone decided that she needed to be awake for an hour last night. I'm still in my pajama pants. She wakes up very regularly at 7am. It doesnt seem to matter when she goes to bed (or how often she was up). She always wakes up at 7. So I try to get up at 7 and stay up, even though she usually naps from about 8:00 to 9:30. But some days are harder than others and end up napping together until 9:30 or 10. There is so much I need/ want to do, and even though she naps a lot, sometimes I just can't decide what to do with myself. Part of me wants to just sleep, part wants to get things done. I don't know how I am going to deal with going back to work. I usually start crying when I think about that. So I don't think about it, much. Maybe Alann will get this job in Indiana and I won't have to deal with it for very long. We can hope and pray. Well, I should probably go dress myself and eat something before she wakes up again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So,now you know the real reason that my house was so dusty at times. Babies don't always conform to the schedules we'd like, but that's just the way it is. (And darned well worth it!)
Love you, Mom