Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sad and happy things

The other night, I paid more than $4 a gallon for gas, for the first time. Our Smith's gas station has been fairly low, comparatively, and even when it was at $4.01, I had a coupon that put me under. But Tuesday, there was no coupon. I paid $4.15. And I was sad.

Otherwise, things are good. Just getting ready for DOP. I am glad my sister loves me though. She sent me this email yesterday. "So when is your due date prego?" That's it. I can definitely feel the love coming through on that one... (I'm just teasing Yma.)

And yes Dan, Alann is the one responsible for my being sick, but I can't really spare him right now. (He's building a fence for a friend.) You can have him in August. I'll even let him go to your bachelor party, assuming you have one while we are there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come I don't get to know the due date? :(