Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday pics (finally!)

So it took me a month. Anyway, here are the pictures from her party.


This is her cake. It's a cat and mouse, not a cow and mouse.

I'm pretty proud of my little mouse. I think it ended up WAY cute. Claire ended up eating about half of it.

The cat looked better with whiskers. I should have just drawn whiskers on but Alann didn't think they would look right.

Waiting for the party to start.

Opening presents with Mommy.

Then she ditched me for Shannon. Oh well.

Her cute sunglasses. She wears them for about 30 seconds, then takes them off.


I put this one in for the belly shot. I was opening Claire's presents while Claire sat on Shannon's lap playing with stuff. She wasn't too into the whole presents thing. There was way too much other stuff to do.

Eating her cake.

All done with the cake. She did a pretty good job on it, and didn't get too messy either.

I have some random shots of party guests and such. I just didn't think anyone would want to see them. We had 5 kids here- her cousin Libby (18 mons), Weston and Davin (4 and 2), Brooklyn (3 months) and her. They all seemed to have fun. The house was wrecked by the time they left. Toys everywhere! We also had almost all the great-aunts and uncles from the Sev side, plus Grandma and Grandpa and Aunty Sarah and Uncle Craig. It was a good gathering. She was SO tired by the end. Then she refused to take an afternoon nap, so we went out to dinner instead. She ended up with only one nap that day and was so tired by the end of the day. But she seemed to have fun with her first birthday party.

No comments: