Monday, May 12, 2008

Some pictures

Since there was great demand for pictures of my poor shaved doggies, here you go.

I like this one because it looks like she is laughing.


You can kind of see the shaggy ends in these two.


He isn't posing for me. He is staring at the block of wood under my feet that he wants me to throw. One track mind.

So there you go. I heard our neighbor talking to them the other day and she said "did you guys get a haircut? Well don't you look _____." I'm not sure if she said awful or awesome. I don't really care either way. I won't be offended if she thinks they look awful. I think they look rather awful. Tanner looks like a man who shaved without a mirror- the fur under his neck is all uneven, but he wouldn't hold his head up long enough to let me make it look better.

No comments: